|5 Liter O2 Concentrator|
- Lightweight and easy to transport at 31 pounds
- Compact, ergonomic design takes up less space, looks less like a medical device
- One of the quietest mainstream concentrators (
- No homecare provider filter change for two years
- Uses less power and produces less heat, so itâ€™s more patient-friendly
- No filters for the patient to change
|10 Liter O2 Concentrator|
- Maintenance free SMCT “sure cycle” valve, designed specifically for the Millennium
- Optional Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI ®) ultrasonically measures the oxygen output as a purity indication
- Protective tubing neatly guards the electronic wires and tubing – double fault against electric shock
- Integrated Sieve canister reduces tubing connections to enhance bed life
- Twin Head Compressor: (higher stroke for more airflow through sieve beds)
- Highly durable casters designed to withstand rigorous usage
|Nebulizer (Aerosol Therapy)|
For delivery of medications for inhalation into the lungs, this can be used with either a mouth piece or facemask.
The aspirator is a durable suction unit designed for most home-care suction requirements.
|Compressor 50 psi|
50 psi Compressor is ideal for use with medications that require more flow and pressure for proper nebulization.
For patients with sleep apnea
Obstructed Airway Apnea
Philips Respironics, a pioneer in noninvasive ventilation (NIV) and a global leader in the respiratory medical device market, introduces the next generation BiPAP S/T ventilatory support system.
to learn more about our medical equipment rental.
*All products shown are representations of our inventory.